so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

"i just wasted ten seconds of your life...."

i am rejoicing for many reasons today. first and foremost, i am rejoicing in my risen Lord! He has taught me so very much today and this entire weekend. i am also rejoicing in wonderful time spent with my family, especially my brother whom i never get to see! but one major thing i am rejoicing about today is that i have recently had some major fears relieved concerning my health. don't ask me for any details, there are none to give right now...but know that i am very glad and relieved today. if you see me in rather high spirits...well, it's largely due to this situation. it's also largely due to how great my relationship with the Lord has been lately.

wow okay i'm not making sense anymore...i'm gonna go! just wanted to write something, and share the joy!!!

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2007 08:27:00 PM, Blogger Sparkalina said...

Nice to meet you Kaylah :)

Jesus has HUGE plans for your life :)

Be blessed,

Lanna :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home