so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"did you think you'd persuade me to let you go?"

random thoughts for the day...

...i am actually starting to enjoy my theory and musicianship classes, which have been a waste of time and money all year. this, surprisingly, has nothing to do with the classes themselves. rather, i maintain my pattern of tuning out my teacher and studying from the book (which is much more helpful)...but i distract myself by drawing. okay, so i'm not that great of an artist. but it's a lot of fun. and i like my art because i appreciate the work it took to create. so...yay art?

...hannah, courtney, and i signed the lease yesterday for the apartment we will be living in next year. we basically couldn't be more excited, cause frankly...the dorm life has not treated any of us very well. we're ready to live in an actual apartment with people we actually know. it's nice to come home to someone you know loves you and will listen to you and be there for you when you need it. i had taken that for granted before this year.

...i am VERY excited about spring break, because i could really use the week of peace and quiet. it is long overdue. lately, though, i have been unsettled about the actual coming home part. i don't know why. so i shall pray about it...pray for peace, pray for understanding as to why i feel this way.

...today is just going really great. whatever is going on in me today, i can't quite articulate it but it's good. i like today, and i like me today. w00t.

...for those of you who don't know yet...i cut a large portion of my hair off and i dyed my bangs and the bottom layer of my hair purple. yes, purple. meagan and i decided it was cool for me because it fits my artistic personality. i was glad she thought so too...cause i'm just not emo. haha

uhm...that's enough randomness for one day. laters! <3

3 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 01:26:00 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

perhaps the day is going so well bc you got an uber-load of sleep!

 
At 3/08/2007 07:27:00 AM, Blogger Brent said...

Purple.

Nice.

Very nice.

 
At 3/12/2007 12:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what! purple! girl, this is crazier than when i dyed your hair in holland, but that wasn't too crazy, was it? i can't wait to see the masterpiece :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home