so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"and i, i won't keep my heart from You this time"

what's on my mind today...

i don't get enough alone time. time to think, pray, read, write...any of it. it just doesn't happen as often as it should. i need to work on that.

i have this complex, that i thought had gone away a while back. but anyway, the thing is...i can't cry. as in the production of tears never takes place. i'm not a weepy person, but i would consider it odd when i've cried once in the last 10 months or so.

the weather couldn't BE more beautiful. just one more reason i love huntsville.

i want to see the magnolia trees in full bloom again.

anyone in hunts can tell rain is coming. you can just smell it, feel it, days before it comes. me, i'm ready for the rain. if it makes any sense to anyone else...for me there's just something (for lack of a better word) magical about rainy days. well, i know why i love them so much. but still...they're just always special days. i love the rain.

i wouldn't mind it one bit if i moved to europe tomorrow.

technology is becoming my enemy. i need to take some time away from the laptop, cell phone, etc. i've actually been working on that...limiting my internet time...not checking my cell/ texting quite so often.

i need to get out of the funk i've allowed myself to get in schoolwise.

migraines are a plague on my existence.

i am blessed to have the most rockin awesome friends ever. i say that all the time...but that's cause it's true all the time.

somehow those same friends who are so incredibly awesome...know just how to make you feel incredibly AWKWARD. haha. guess that comes with the package of having friends who know you well. meh. i'll take the awkwardness. makes life more interesting.

i'm getting off the computer right now and doing something with my life.

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 07:50:00 PM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

magnolia trees? send pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home