so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

addicted?

i think blogging has become an addiction.

i know sometimes i go without blogging for a few days simply because my life is pretty busy...but if i go too long without writing, whether in a blog or otherwise, i just can't handle it. so much of my thought processing is done by writing. i enjoy it. it helps me sort things out. and i have to admit, it's nice to have some of my thoughts out there for others to read and comment on if they so choose. just makes me feel like there's a tiny community thing going on. i dig it.

i don't know why i'm writing this. i guess it's just so i can get some of these useless thoughts out of my head. kind of like the penseive in harry potter...haha...it allows me to discard some thoughts that are just running around up in there but i don't really need at present.

wow, i'm ADD today. really. if you just ignore this post that's perfectly fine.

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 07:29:00 AM, Blogger Brent said...

The reason I enjoy blogging is the sense of community. You can keep up with people even while they're not in your daily orbit.

And, I "get" the need to write. It's like releasing a pressure valve every day and once I hit "publish" on the blog page, it kind of "centers" me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home