so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

what is it about this week that everyone i know is getting hurt?? long story, but basically, about five or six of my friends have gotten seriously emotionally hurt recently.....one of my friends lost her brother....stuff like that all around. it makes me really sad. please pray for those who are hurting right now.

on a happier note, it looks like i may not suck at life as much as i thought i did. but i do need to start being more responsible about homework again. i'm already starting in that direction....but some damage has been done to my grade in my french class, because in the midst of a lot of stuff that's going on, school is a low priority, and french is the lowest priority of my classes because it is 4th period, so i can finish up homework at school sometime before then, and because it does not count towards my GPA. i have managed to bring my pre-cal grade back up to an A (yay!). it's a low A, but it's an A nonetheless, and that makes me happy. english is going alright, i'm so glad i have an understanding teacher. she takes our lives and our other classes into account and allows us to turn in things late if we don't make it a habit.

i'm really bummed because i've been sick lately, literally for at least 2 months now. but it never really got that bad until this week. now my voice is almost completely gone. i have two weeks before my choir goes to pre-UIL competition, and i can't sing. curses!!

anywho, that's all i got for today, will write more later!!! adios, tout le monde!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home