so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Monday, January 31, 2005

new fun and gross health update: i have an ulcer and bacterial infection--in my EYE. ick. you see, a couple of days ago i found that my eye was burning and i couldn't quite open it all the way, or at all in bright light. upon close examination it appeared that my eye was extremely red. i thought i might be able to wait it out, and it would get better before this weekend so i could wear contacts for the show. instead, i ended up going to the eye doctor today, who proceeded to inform me that i have a superficial cut on my cornea, which developed a bacterial infection. if i can gross you out even more, he had to put numbing drops into my eye so that i could open it enough for him to look at the ulcer to see how bad it was. his prescription? antibacterial eye drops, to be put in every hour for the next two days, then 3 times a day for at least 5 days after that. so here i am sitting in french class, hoping no one has a phobia of people touching their eyes, putting the drops in. gross. anywho, it's been fun grossing people out with it today. me and my random health quirks. such is life!!! ooh look--time for more eye drops. laters!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home