so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

so.....yesterday was cool. i had SATs and UIL solo and ensemble competition. the SAT was just a practice....but it still stunk. and get this: i left my CALCULATOR in my car. so that was fun, doing basic multiplication and division with pencil and paper. the verbal was fairly easy....but the math was really annoying because of the aforementioned stupidity on my part. and the writing was, how should i say....pointless? because my essay was really dumb and i think i'll get a really horrid score on it. anywho, as far as UIL goes.....i got 1's on my ensemble and on my solo!! woot!!! when i found out, i would've been really excited, except i had been woken up from a nap and i couldn't really understand what Nurge was saying on the phone when he told me i got a 1. i was just kind of like, "okay...thanks...bye..." and fell back asleep as soon as i set the phone back down. i slept from about 5 or 6 something to 9 or 10 o'clock, then got woken up by my parents, who were very persistent in asking how i did at solo and ensemble. i was thinking..."don't they realize i'm SLEEPING here? i'm so tired...." but they made me get up. so i watched The Rock -awesome movie, sean connery and nicholas cage rock my face off- until about midnight-ish, after which i went straight to bed and didn't wake up till about 9:45. so that was my day.....i fully intended to actually write some thoughts down in this blog, but none of my thoughts are really coherent right now, cause i kind of went brain dead after yesterday's SAT. i hope my brain is working again tomorrow for school!! lol...anywho, i'm off to do homework...that'll be interesting......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home