so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

life has gone fairly well as of late. mostly comme-ci, comme-ca, but i've had the occasional great day here and there. anywho, there's not really much news to give. my life is boring as ever, as far as you people are concerned. lol. there's the usual....stress about school....putting off essays until the night before they're due.....ya know, the norm.
ooh, one exciting thing, at least for me: this past weekend was my first weekend in about two months. it was weird, not spending the large majority of my waking hours on the show. but it was cool, because for once i got to sleep in on saturday. hmm...what else....oh, i had LISD solo and ensemble a couple of weeks ago (UIL is this saturday! ack!), and i got a one on both!! yay!! which means i lettered in choir!!! yay!! speaking of UIL solo and ensemble this week, please pray that my voice does not give out before then!! i have really been struggling with fatigue vocally, and my song doesn't sound so good whenever i run it right now. ick. so Mireya (my voice teacher) told me that i am not to sing until friday at the earliest. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?! i honestly don't know how to go a day without singing....even if i don't sing in class, i will find myself singing just while i'm in my car or walking through the halls. this is gonna be really difficile, i can already tell.
well, i am off to finish an essay for english...which is, naturally, due at 12:10 tomorrow. fun stuff, most def. peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home