so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

so....exams were....interesting. i am really happy with my pre-cal grade, though. i guess studying all night every night for a week before the test kind of pays off. the rest of my classes were so-so....i don't know how i did on french yet. english was extremely difficult. anywho, i am glad that exams are over, and also that spring break starts friday afternoon!! i think after waiting for spring break to come for so long, it's like, all of a sudden, it's pretty much here. cool. i'm pumped about it. i've been working all day on cleaning my room and bathroom and whatnot, and it's actually been kind of fun!! my room is so nice and clean...and i did pilates...i love days when you just feel like you've accomplished a lot. and it's only 4:15, so i've got a lot of time left to get more stuff done!! my plan is to finish all the cleaning i need to do, then practice my piano stuff some more, then finish my french homework (grr for teachers who give homework right after an exam. and get this, the homework is corrections on our exam!!!). then this evening i can go to a movie or something, i dunno. anywho......good day. really. it makes me happy to clean!!! i hope you all have a splendiferous day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home