so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

not much to say tonight......i'm really tired. this has been a week of late nights and unfinished homework and stress over pre-cal and french and falling asleep in class.......ugh. i'm SO relieved that i only have one more day before spring break. really. hopefully, i will get enough sleep to be awake tomorrow in my classes. it will probly feel like a really long day, as i'll be counting down the minutes before i leave the school. it's gonna be weird....this will be my first birthday which does not fall during spring break in my entire life. and of course there will be the usual stuff with my creepy counselor coming to wish me happy birthday. for serious, he creeps me out. anywho, i plan on going to see Ice Princess (lol) tomorrow evening, and i'm dying to have steak, so for dinner i think i'll go get a steak. yum!! i can't wait. really, i want to just skip the next 18 hours or so and go eat STEAK!! is that a weird craving to have? perhaps. anywho, i'm gonna go to bed, cause i'm SO TIRED, but it's likely i won't be able to sleep because for some reason i am really energetic right now and my mind is just running like crazy. have a good day everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home