so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, September 29, 2006

"oh my soul REJOICE! take joy, my King, in what You hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear!!!"

i haven't written in a while...it felt like an appropriate time to take a leave of absence from blogging, as most of my thoughts were more inward...less internet-worthy i guess. but i do want to say...that this week, though not without its saddening moments...has actually been one of the most uplifting. the Lord, the amazing, beautiful Lord has provided for me so much encouragement and joy. it was like as soon as i got to school on monday, BAM! there it was. sources of comfort, compassion, love, joy...on all sides. my friends here...don't even know what they've done for me this week just by LOVING me and being JOYFUL. thank you guys so much...i thank the Lord for you.

omygoodness just PRAISE GOD for all He has done!!! in everything...praise Him...because goshdangit He's still so incredibly faithful and true and loving and so many other things...He is so constant even when we are not! how incredibly awesome is that! i am so so thankful for it. cause dang it i'm inconsistent. like REALLY. but He's just God. ALL THE TIME. hallelujah!!!

i love Him. i LOVE Him!!! let's climb up on a big mountaintop and proclaim it loudly together. can we please?

"the joy of the Lord will be my strength; i will not falter, i will not faint; He is my Shepherd, I am not afraid; the joy of the Lord is my strength...the joy of the Lord, the joy of the Lord, the joy of the Lord is my strength!!! the joy of the Lord will be my strength; He will uphold me all of my days; I am surrounded by mercy and grace; THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!!!"

theme song of my LIFE.

1 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Free and Living said...

amen. the joy of the lord is my strength :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home