so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

this time we're not giving up. let's make this last forever, screaming, hallelujah...we'll make it last forever.

what's been on my mind, in a kind of nutshell...

...i love my car...LOVE it. but it gets terrible gas mileage and is becoming a real problem financially. i've spoken to my dad about it and we are probably going to take a little trip on friday to see what's out there that gets great gas mileage and won't be ridiculously expensive. plus i don't need a new car...just new to me...cause any car i get is gonna get beaten up a little bit in college parking lots. no point getting something brand new.

...i have a paper due saturday and am half excited and half scared about writing it. i have started the brainstorming process and it could potentially be a really good paper...or it could totally suck. we shall see.

...i really need to find a summer job. if you know of anyone who's hiring, please let me know...i'm really hoping that lewisville hospital will hire me for one of the 5 million jobs i applied for but we shall see.

...i have completely over-scheduled my summer. i have summer school, (hopefully) work, my brother's wedding, and some serious hard core studying for my NET test which i plan to take in the fall. i'm pretty scared cause my score on that test weighs pretty heavily in my admission or rejection from nursing school. good thing my list of nursing schools to apply at is up to 17...14 of which are in the state of texas.

...maybe it's just part of growing up, but most of my life lately is just business. all i talk about is school, work, and financial issues. maybe that's why extracurriculars are so great...except i don't have any extracurriculars. don't have time for them. i don't want my life to be just all-business all the time. i want more than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home