so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

wherever you are, you're never close enough.

today was both great and terrible. i don't really know what to think, actually. part of me is just in this really great mood because of how much awesome stuff happened today. another part of me is really frustrated, angry, and sad because of how much really awful stuff happened today. i cried in front of some friends of mine, and i'm not one to cry in front of others. but i'm glad they were there, because i didn't want to be alone this time.

it just goes to show that you can't really depend on emotions. sometimes they conflict, and they can change at any instant. i don't really like emotions that much. so...i'm really glad i can just rely on the Lord instead of on how i feel. it makes me feel safer knowing that He loves me and is totally constant despite how terribly inconstant i am. i'm glad i can trust in my Saviour.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2008 11:20:00 AM, Blogger From Carlys Eyes said...

You can come to my house and cry anytime your in town! Are you coming to the Browns wedding???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home