so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

let the songs of the Lord rise among us. let the joy of the King rise among us...let it rise.

dear friends:

i have quite a few decisions to make in the coming months, mostly dealing with my education. if i let it, this could become a really stressful time for me...but i don't want to do that. i ask for your support, in praying for me to have peace and discernment, especially as i get closer to application deadlines for nursing school.

i do want to take a moment to rejoice in what the Lord has done for me thus far...He has proved Himself so faithful, especially during this difficult summer. sometimes i get disheartened about it all but then i look at how far He has brought me...He is teaching me so much about self-discipline and gentleness and humility...well, let's just say He's teaching me a lot. i am truly blessed and i am so thankful. i could let myself be overwhelmed by the situation which, honestly, i put myself in voluntarily. but i'd rather go enjoy the beauty that Christ has to offer in my life!

much love to you all! :)

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2007 04:19:00 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

wish i could be there in person to pray with you and help fight through the chaos. love you kayla

 
At 7/08/2007 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Brent said...

We should do coffee.

Or maybe Pims, kaas & milk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home