so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

if i never have to write a research paper again in my life, i wouldn't mind. i don't know why, but this paper has been so difficult for me. i barely have anything done, and even though i have plenty of information i just don't know what to write. maybe i'm just making it difficult when it really isn't that hard...but to me it is. it's just like...i don't know if i can take any more of reading and analyzing about existentialism and what not...it makes my head spin. i think i must have ADD...because before i sit down to work on the project, i'm resigned to doing it, and then when i open up the file to start typing my mind goes blank and i don't know what to do. i'm so confused and frustrated right now...but hey, i've only got 6 days left of school, i've just gotta hang in there a little bit longer......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home