so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

so...today, i realized...i have a research paper due in a couple of weeks, i have to take the SAT one week from today, and i haven't worked on the paper or studied for the test. so now i'm major cramming because i really need to do well on this test, and i'm also panicking about my paper, for which the bibliography cards are due monday. besides all of this, all day monday i will be taking the english and french language ap tests, so i won't even be in class that day...but i have to turn in my bib cards to my english teacher. what's surprising, though, is that even though i am to an extent quite frustrated with myself for getting behind on all of this, i'm still having an overall fairly good weekend. i can't wait for summer, though!! it seriously can not come soon enough.

but at the same time, i feel like lately i've just been going through the motions, living my life just to get to the end of the school day, and then after that just waiting until i get to go to sleep, and then starting all over the next morning. i need to stop living just to get through as quickly as possible. i need to live the abundant life christ meant for me to lead when he died upon the cross for my sins and then rose on the third day. cause if i keep living like i have been recently...i'm not doing anything for the kingdom, i'm just here, along for the ride. i don't want that for my life. i need to fix that.

anyone else find "easier said than done" to be an extreme understatement???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home