so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ok...so...long and short, this week rocks my face off. taks week was a breeze, i really needed that short reprieve. prom was this weekend, and it was so much fun!!!! definitely, especially the part about staying up for 30 hours, minus a 30 minute catnap...amanda was the only girl that stayed up all night (and somehow she was more hyper sunday morning than saturday night...). anywho, this has just been a really great week, like i said before. things are looking up, my friends!!! lol

by the way, i don't think i ever put this, but if you count all four choirs we took to UIL and the two we took to san antonio...6 sweepstakes baby!!! so awesome...

my trip to san antonio was cool, and i have to admit it was fun being a room head and ordering people around. also, i had quite a good time when i went to see my bro in nashville. we got to meet mercy me and the afters, which is pretty darn cool if you ask me. but i think my flavorite part was getting to see wes and lizzie!!! i love you!!!

anywho...that's all i got. i hope everyone is having as great a week as i am!!!! i love you all...especially the deaf!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home