so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, May 20, 2005

i think i have cried more in the past week and a half than i did the entire school year. between my last choir concert of the year, to choir banquet, to starting to say goodbye to all my seniors. i can't take it!!! i almost broke down in english today, cause i was reading what one of my good friends who's graduating wrote in my yearbook, and it was so sweet, and i wanted to cry!!! sarah and i had a cryfest at banquet, along with a couple of other people...that was interesting. and depressing. basically, i'm nowhere near ready for the seniors to leave--if only i had one more year with them!!! and now i'll have to conclude this blog before i have my own little sobfest here alone in my living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home