so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Monday, April 26, 2004

this weekend was cool. i changed my "life plan" again. or actually i guess it's just modified, rather than completely changed. i still have the same basic idea of what i wanna do with my life. i love thinking about this kind of stuff; exploring my options is always good. what i love about all this is that i'm thinking of different ways that i can start now working towards my goals, and i don't have to wait till i'm done with all of high school and college before i actually start anything. i wanna go into missions--that much i'm pretty sure of. of course, that could also change. but for now my heart is really in missions. i've already told some of you about all my ideas. it would take too long to put them all here--i'm too scatterbrained, so the only way for me to explain them is in person. anywho, i'm very excited about all these ideas. no really.
seeing as how TAKS is tomorrow (ugh!!) i'm going to go get some sleep so i can try to be positive tomorrow despite the annoying tests that i will have to take this week.

"Maybe redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where ya gonna go? Where ya gonna go? Salvation is here.....I dare you to move, I dare you to move........."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home