so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, October 12, 2007

can you ever just be 'whelmed'? i think you can in Europe...

...i'm excited that i'm actually excited about music again.
...i need to go buy some essential school supplies. which is awesome...cause that's basically the only kind of shopping that i like!
...i'm rediscovering some music that i forgot i even had. i love when that happens!
...i left my house at 7 and won't be home till after 10...sad story. fridays are such long days!
...i'm pretty pumped that after tomorrow, i'm done with GOVT 2301.
...i am absolutely ECSTATIC that things are starting to come together with my prerequisites for nursing school. we shall see where i end up a year from now but my hopes are very high!
...i am pleased to realize that this is one of the best weeks i've had in a really long time.
...i am looking forward to spending next weekend in huntsville with my bearkat homies! they basically rock!
...i am actually sticking to my diet, which has been a struggle.
...i am pleased to report that, though school had started to kick my booty at the start of the fall semester, I am now kicking SCHOOL's booty. :)
...i am now going to make my way back down to northlake's piano practice rooms so i can relax and make some music before government tonight.

what a great day... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home