so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

"complications arose...ensued...were overcome."

i'm here!!! i'm at school, and i guess you could call this my first official day without parents...they left yesterday afternoon. life here is proving to be well out of my comfort zone. so i guess that means it's exactly what i'm looking for! i'm out of my bubble. but it is still proving difficult figuring out exactly what i'm supposed to be doing with my time sometimes. maybe once classes start time management will be easier...or maybe i just need to stop waiting for things to get easier, and be a big girl and figure it out.

i don't want a single moment of this to be about just learning. i want it to be about following wherever Christ leads...being covered in the dust from His sandals...loving people, loving everyone, so passionately that they just have to know why anyone would ever bother to love them that much...letting every part of my life point directly to Christ rather than back towards myself.

i've got to go. i've got to go do...something. but no more sitting in my dorm in the middle of the day. as always, i will continue to update when i can...

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

i pray the dust careeses your feet. hope it is a great year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home