so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

"the author of my hope is writing the greatest story ever told"

i know i will be excited about school. i really will be. but i'm just not, right now. i feel like my life's been on fast forward since i got back from Holland. i don't like it. can it just slow down for a few seconds? aaaaaaaargh. yes, that's how i feel.

man...it's not that i don't know God's doing great things here. i just hate leaving friends and family right now. it feels like an awful time to leave. but i know that God is sovereign...that His timing is best...that He is faithful, and that he loves me. i guess leaving is just always hard. maybe it never feels right. but right now it REALLY doesn't feel right. some part of my heart is very unsettled about it all. but it is at this time that i need all the more to trust in the Lord and in His mighty plan for my life.

and while that's true, what i could really use right now is someone to sit with me while i cry a little.

" Here in town you can tell he's been down for while
But my God it's so beautiful when the boy smiles
Wanna hold him but maybe I'll just sing about it

Cause you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass glued to the table,
No one can find the rewind button boys so cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe, whoa breathe just breathe" --Anna Nalick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home