so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"come up to meet you, tell you i'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are..."

my brain is so FRIED because i haven't gotten sufficient sleep in a while and i've been reading Hamlet all day. now, don't get me wrong, i love shakespeare...but i'm not good at cramming shakespeare. i have to take my time with it, so reading 1 1/2 acts in 2 hours is just too much for me...and now i can't even think. plus my choir concert was last night. it was SO much fun, but kind of stressful. i had a good time, it was just...long. and i got home really late, and then i couldn't sleep. so anywho...it's about time for me to get back to class. more lata.

"why do seagulls fly over the sea? cause if they flew over the bay, they'd be BAGELS!!!"

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 12:52:00 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

i love that song! hey let me know if you need help with the unsaid shakesphere...i dig it!

 
At 10/23/2005 08:24:00 AM, Blogger Brent said...

That joke at the end is oh so terrible!

:)

 
At 10/23/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

7 hours in 2 days..not my best run..but i'm feelin' it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home