so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

"here am i. send me"

so i was discussing this with amanda last night...at this point i pretty much think i'll probably go one of two directions with my life: directing choirs or teaching english. both on the high school level. the thing is...
both fall in line with life-long passions that i have.
both are equally possible for me to do.
i am fairly equally skilled at both of these things (though at times i doubt my skills in both areas).
both fall in line generally with what i think i want to do: teach high-schoolers.

and the coolest part...it's not even that stressful. a little confusing, but not stressful. i just wonder at it. it's like, hey, i could do either of these amazing things which i would enjoy immensely and probably be really good at (if i continued to apply myself). or, for all i know, i could do something totally different, and enjoy it just as much and be okay at it. and God would use me for His glory in any of those situations i chose. any of them. as long as i make myself available. heck, He can use me even at times when i'm not making myself available, when i'm totally screwing up--cause that's who He is, He's sovereign. but if i make myself available, if i open my heart to His will for me...what a life that would be! (for that matter, that kind of life is available to me right now...sweeeeet...) but my point is this: the stress was never necessary. it never will be. no matter where i am, God can and will use me for His glory.

so....what now????

i go where He leads. cool.

3 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 03:47:00 AM, Blogger spartacus21 said...

Sweetness...i love you kayla!

 
At 10/07/2005 06:39:00 AM, Blogger Brent said...

*waving hands fervently and jumping up and down*

Teach English! Teach English!

 
At 10/10/2005 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Deleted said...

good luck with teaching high school!
just don't go mid school - those suckers are MEAN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home