so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

"let me know that you hear me; let me know your touch; let me know that you love me; let that be enough."

sol...sorry i didn't post this yesterday, it was kind of a long day. i had to be at flower mound high school at 8 am for my region phase 2 auditions...ack! and when i got there and registered, i discovered that i was number 34 out of 36 girls...i would have to wait all day to sing. so, we were sequestered in the auditorium, drinking lots of water and singing all of our fun choir songs from class or playing cards to entertain ourselves. i sang at like 1 something...i don't remember the time...just that i was hungry...and it went fairly well. i mean, my throat was dry, so my voice cracked a little on a note and i almost ran out of breath in one spot but i made up for it. and i was VERY pleased with my sightreading...overall i was satisfied with the audition. i didn't freak out this time.

after my audition my bro brought me lunch (ah, food!!!) and then i waited for another like 2 hours to get my results. the consensus? ......i got second chair!!!! holy cow i still can't believe i'm saying that...this is really weird and cool and OH MY GOODNESS! i totally screamed in the ear of the man posting it--he probably wasn't too pleased with that, but i think he just laughed. and then i got lots of hugs from my choir friends...it's so awesome with choir, we're all like a big family. though we're all really competitive, everyone's supportive of each other. i dig it. when my director came out we all ran at him and gave him this huge group hug...it was hilarious, i think we almost suffocated him tho. and since the directors know the results before we do, when he saw me he just got this big grin on his face and gave me a high-five. he's a great director, really. okay, so anyway, congrats to all the other gals and guys who are advancing too! i'm so excited!!!! WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home