so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

"who am i? just a youth? why has that become the excuse?"

my bro came home last night!!!! and in about twenty minutes or so he and my mom are coming to bring me lunch...flippin sweet!!! i'm excited. then tonight we're gonna go see Wicked in dallas. i have always enjoyed listening to the soundtrack, and i can't wait to see the show performed.

i've been practicing guitar. like, actually practicing. and it turns out...my technique sucks. building callouses is painful as heck. but you know what? it's so much fun all the same. i'm really enjoying it.

this morning was so stressful...i had a complete kaylah wig-out moment. you see, i was up late studying for an exam in english, so i didn't get much rest. then, my alarm clock decided not to wake me up on time...so i missed a vital rehearsal for choir--and we have a concert on tuesday! (which, though i am excited about it cause i have a solo and stuff, makes me sad cause i'll miss TNT again.) so anywho i totally freaked when i woke up, and again when i got to school...it took a while for me to calm down. once i convinced myself that the world was indeed not ending, i was able to go about the rest of my day, and here i am in BCIS! (oh the joy! :\ ) the end!!

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 02:15:00 PM, Blogger Craig said...

BCIS...haha I used to post from BCIS. Good times. If you have Ms. Roden tell her Craig says hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home