so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

this week was SOO GOOD!! lol. my choir concert went absolutely swimmingly......i had so much fun!!! and i think we did really well. it was an awesome concert. then friday i didn't really do much.....and yesterday i spent most of my day acquiring the necessary parts to build a simple reed switch motor for physics. argh. today my goal is to build it, at least for the most part, so that i can spend monday-thursday trying to make it work as best as possible, so i can get a good grade when i turn it in on friday. honestly...why do i have to care so much about grades and being a perfectionist and trying to do everything beyond the best of my ability??? sometimes i think maybe i'm just wasting my time....but i honestly do not know any other way to look at things. i either do them whole-heartedly, or not at all. weird.
ooh and the winter ball was last night, and it was sooooo much fun!! we got ready at ambrad's house and took pics, and then we went to bari's for dinner! then when we got to the dance, i got to hang out with all of my cool musical theater friends (you guys rock!! i love you all!! mwah!) and a couple of people from my choir as well. i had this whole plan: i brought my digital camera with me--it had 160 pics left on it--with every intention of using up all the pictures. didn't happen. i took a grand total of 9 pics before the dance and 3 after. that was all. oh well, i still had a great time! and then me, amanda, maria, katie, katy, and heather all spent the night at ambrad's house and watched movies, i fell asleep at about 3:00ish or a little after. then i woke up at 11:45 this morning to amanda telling me to wake up and that everyone except for me and katy had left. so we ate donuts and talked for a while and now i'm home!! and i'm tired!!! so now...time for a little relaxation before the inevitable staying-up-all-night-to-work-on-an-electric-motor stuff. toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home