so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, November 26, 2004

here's the answer to your question, brent:

i had realized that i was kind of ignoring God during everyday life--my thoughts generally consisted of stupid things like boys or looks. and that affected how i lived. so what i learned was how badly i needed God--in fact, i had been praying for a while that God would give me a desire for Him. and when i was in "crisis", or whatever you want to call it, i ran to Him and realized my need for Him. i learned that i can't just do the whole life thing without Him as a central part of it all. basically i learned what God has been trying to teach me for a long, long time--i discovered the extent of my insufficiencies. God reminded me--again--that He really will give us rest when we come to Him. and i still do struggle with letting go of my worries. but the fact that i'm staying in the word (on my own time, not only at church) helps me remember how much better it is to let go of them.
God is also using some of the people in the youth group to sharpen me. i had kind of strayed away from hanging out with the group for a short while, and when i came back i remembered how much i needed that fellowship. since i got back into the swing of things i have thanked God so many times for the people in my life. i'm so blessed to have these people around me that really do want to see me grow.

i hope that answer is sufficient!! lol, have a good night all, i'm off to bed!! and i hope you all had a fantabulous thanksgiving and ate some gigantimous amounts of turkey. cause i sure did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home