so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, May 21, 2004

praise God that He has given me peace recently. i've been having some trouble with stress lately, related to school and other things as well. for a while i was really struggling, but then i just sat down and asked God to give me peace and to help me focus on Him....and He has. bigtime.
about a month ago i posted a few versesthat had been affecting my life lately. but in the past week or two, one of those particular verses has constantly stood out clear in my mind--Jeremiah 29:11-13. a month ago it had little meaning in my life compared to now. a few of you know why it is so important to me right now; most don't. basically i haven't been trusting enough in God and in that He does indeed have a plan for my life. but that is changing, and i find myself much more joyful and peaceful than before.
it's been a good day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home