so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, November 11, 2005

"when i look at the stars i feel like myself"

this week i need to......

...clean out my car.
...finish up some applications.
...start some applications.
...finish my english homework within the next two hours, cause, yes, i DO procrastinate.
...start actually doing my homework at home again.
...talk to some people i haven't talked to in a while.
...start really learning my state music (cause, praise God, my preparation paid off at that pre-area audition...i'm going to state, baby!)
...just RELAX for a weekend. yep. that's right. no more stress...i'm gonna be chillin.

sidenote...these past few days God has shown Himself to me in so many ways...He is so freakin amazing...and i just want to praise Him constantly! i love this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home