so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Friday, September 09, 2005

muahaha!!! this is officially my 150th blog EVAH!!!! that's wicked cool. so, in honor of this momentous occasion, i think i should do something special. yes, something VERY special to recognize this event. what should i do, you ask? why, i think i should...write a poem!!!!

"my blog, how do i love thee? let me count the ways.
i love thee to the depth and breadth and height
my computer screen can reach, when feeling out of sight
from my refrigerator or tv.
i type here of the level of every day's
most stressful moment or meanest teacher,
i love thee freely, as i strive to finish homework;
i love thee purely, as i stay up late typing rambling thoughts.
i love thee for thy beautiful green template
(which is new, and i think better than the last).
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost mind, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after this post."

yes, i think that went quite well. happy 150th, my blog!!!

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 04:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting way of putting it!!!lol
luvvin the poem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home