so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Monday, August 29, 2005

so...in english we're reading macbeth. not a bad play, in my opinion. i rather enjoy it. except for the fact that my teacher ruins it. grrr. it just frustrates me so much when we analyze the life out of a literary work...it leaves it so dry and empty. and it makes me bitter. like, yeah, it's shakespeare, it requires analytical thinking for understanding purposes...but COME ON PEOPLE!!!! we've gone too far. **shakes fist**

i've officially dubbed my car Marty (as in McFly). i'm totally diggin it.

tomorrow's gonna be a really busy day with choir stuff, but get this...i get to eat CHIPOTLE!!! that makes me want to do a little happy dance. i love chipotle. you see, we're singing for this Family First thing, so we're getting out of school early anyway, and our director loves chipotle, so he's gonna let one of the girls in our class leave to go get chipotle for the three of us. i'm so excited! it's some good grub. woot.
bad news about tomorrow: khaki pants. gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home