so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

wow, the past two days were a blur. yesterday i had a dr. appt. and then spent most of the afternoon with my mom getting ready for a party my parents were having. then i went to starbucks with heather, after which we went to the riskeys' house...i have so many fun memories there! i love the riskeys. anywho, i got to see some people i hadn't talked to in a while. that was nice. then around 10:15ish i left for maria's house, where we had a PARTAY!!! that's right!!! we had a senior gals sleepover thing and we watched Mean Girls and just kinda hung out...fun stuff. so then today i got home at a little after 10 and went with my mom to run some errands, then came back and slept for an hour. i woke up to learn that my parents had bought a croquet set recently, so my parents and i played croquet!! how cool is THAT!!! hmm...what else...then i sat down at the piano for a while...i love playing piano because it's kind of like my time to vent or whatever...it's just so freeing, and i can just pour all of my emotions into the music. so anyway, afterwards i went to kids kastle with a bunch of people, and we ended up coming to my house to watch Hitch. i really had forgotten how much that movie makes me laugh.

on another note, praise God that He continues to work in my heart and in my life in ways that i will never understand. the process is slow, but i know He is changing me from the inside out (outward manifestations of inward realities, right, brent?). so just know that it will take me a while to get through my situation right now...and to those who have offered encouragement, thank you oh so much.

"i'm not who i was
when i took my first steps,
and i'm clinging to the promise
You're not through with me yet.
so if all of these trials
bring me closer to You,
then i will walk through the valley
if You want me to." --Ginny Owens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home