so....what now????

stealth bombshell.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

so my surgery yesterday lasted about 45 minutes...but then i couldn't walk from the anaesthesia so they had to put me in a wheelchair to take me down to my car...then the meds made me feel kind of sick while i was waiting in the car for my mom to pick up my prescription, and i almost threw up...no bueno. so we went home, and i couldn't take my meds till i ate something, and i was in pain, but i felt to sick to eat, so i slept for an hour or so, then woke up, ate a little bit, took my meds and...couldn't sleep. weird how that works, huh? they give me chodine, which most def always knocks me out within 15 minutes, and it knocks the pain but i can't sleep. grrr. so anyway, one exciting thing tho is that after my first dose of chodine i didn't feel enough pain to need another dose, so i am off chodine except for when i go to bed at night. yay!!! i do, however, look like a chipmunk and as of right now can not make any facial expressions...yuck. and i can only eat soft foods...yay for pudding!!! i have found a new love for all things pudding. heather came over to keep me company yesterday, thinking i would be lethargic, and when she saw me coherent and walking around the house 3 hours after my surgery, we decided to go get my mexico pics developed...sad story tho, cause i won't get them back till thursday after 5 pm. so yeah, i'm not too keen on send-out picture development. but they were running really late on the 1-hour, and if i did send-out i got a free kodak picture cd. so that'll be nice.

so last night i went to hang out at heather harbord's house...everyone else went swimming, i couldn't because of my surgery...but it was still fun all in all. i got home at about 11:30, took my chodine and penicillin, watched the rest of Finding Nemo, and fell asleep. i then woke up at noon today and i now plan on spending the day resting...unless i can find something better to do. who rests during the summer?!?!?! not me. i'll have to find someone who wants to hang with a chipmunk-faced drugged-up dork...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home